Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Soccer Reffing!



I LOVE SOCCER!!! Reffing soccer games is really cool as well. This year my mom was the ref administrator so she got to get all of the refs for all the games and most of the time she didn't have anyone to ref u-14 or u-19 so normally I got to do those. It was almost always U-14 however. That is my age group and I love reffing my age group because not only do they know the rules better but also you know the people you are reffing for. I love soccer so much and love to play it and am really sad that it is over now. Oh well. This was the last game of all the U-14 teams. I was on the Red Team! We had a good team this year! SOCCER IS AMAZING!

1 comment:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Finding Ref's was hard. I'm glad that part is over. Hope that you get a good Rockets team!