Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update

School is school. I am doing well, we got our report cards and I got all A's except for science. I got an A-! My GPA was a 3.96! I was so close! Well, my friends Shania and Amee well, they were really funny today especially at lunch, well, they always make sure they pick the right table or they have a freak out and they tell me, Sorry, someone else took it. Which is fine by me its just a table but they try to sit at the same table every time and it happens to be by the table that has a kid that I like on it and a kid that Shania likes on it and they always get that table and we know that so we get the same table too. They mainly do it for me because sometimes the kid Shania likes doesn't sit there but the kid I like always sits there no matter what. Well, they last time I blogged about something was when we went to the Zoo which was like, September when we went there! Sorry about the hold up but it has just been hard with all I've been doing for example spring soccer tournament and basketball at school. It has been hard. Also, we are learning so mush in Spanish so much that I'm learning how to say my name, my phone number, colors and body parts. I've learned all the face parts so far. Well, hopefully it won't be so long before I get back with you but I would just like to say, Happy Vetran's Day. sorry I can't spell today, I'm to tired. By the way if anyone is wondering, How I like the Junior High is it is cool and all but the main thing I want to say is" It is BIG!"

2 comments:

Nathan and Shanna said...

Super Great Job on all you do we are so pleased with you and all that you do! Keep up the SUPER GREAT JOB!! We love you!

Unknown said...

Nice job MaKelle. I love your dedication to doing well in school.