I forgot to take my Camera to my Grandma Idom's house so you will just have to hear the story.
Wednesday
On Wednesday we went to help Jared Rockwood with his little scout projest thing and it took a long time. We were putting 2500 little booklet things in bags ( one each)!!!!!!!!!! That was a lot. It took us over an hour. My dad and I left though because it was about 12 and we should be leaving to go to my Grandma's soon. Once we got on the road, we stopped at Sams Club and bought a lot of " Stuff" I saw the movie "UP" in one of the movie choices and so I showed my dad that and he bought it but you can't tell any of the little kids because it is a Christmas Gift for the Family and only my dad, mom, and I can know about it, in my family of course. Well, we had lots of fun at Grandma's house and I got to sleep in Logan's old room!!! COOL!!!
Thursday
Thanksgiving Day!!! Well, we went bowling and I got two strikes. Not as much as my Grandma, Logan and my mother got but I at least got one strike and that is good enough for me. We had a lot of Family and friends come over for dinner. We had Turkey and Mashed Potatoes and lots of pie. Mainly it was Pumpkin pie and apple pie. It was all good. After wards, we played the Wii. I love "Ravings Rabbids" something like that. Well, I especially love the music ones. I hope you guys can play it some time and enjoy it as much as I did.
Friday
We went to see "New Moon" It was a cool show. I think that it was a lot better then how people described it to me. I haven't read the books yet but I plan to in the near future. If you have seen "New Moon" please comment me and tell me what you thought. I hope to see more comments that just from my mom and dad because that means that other people will be reading about my life other then just my parents who experience it with me and know what happened. Well, let me know what you thought of it.
Saturday
Saturday we took the long drive home and put up the rest of our Christmas. Cool Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I read your blog, kiddo! But, I haven't done any of the twilight stuff (books or movies) and don't plan to. Glad you enjoyed it, though.
Post a Comment