Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's In A Name?

I got this off my Moms Blog and thought it would be fun to do.

What's In a Name?

1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Chepeta Town and Country (first pet & current car) actually that is my parents car.
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: COOKIE DOUGH Macadamia(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Doesn't sound too tough to me...
3. YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: M Goo (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Blue Horse (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Megan Vernal (middle name, city where you were born) I like it I think I'll keep it...
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: GOOMa(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Interesting
7. SUPERHERO NAME: THE Red Chocolate Milk ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) That's scary!
8. NASCAR NAME: Jerry Danny (the first names of your grandfathers)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: LEE Darcy (mother's & father's middle names) Would prefer it Darcy Lee instead because it sounds more like a girls name.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Enos Evanston (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
12. SPY NAME: CHRISTMAS Rose (your favorite season/holiday, flower) I like that one!
13. CARTOON NAME: Watermelon Capries(favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
14. HIPPY NAME: Tootie Fruities Flowering Cherry Tree(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: THE SOCCER BREEZIE TOUR("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + "Tour")
So I had fun... you should try it!

No comments: