Monday, July 7, 2008

Me

This is me and I am 10 years old in this picture. I love animals and try to be funny like my dad. I am like my dad in so many ways. My dad hates mushrooms, I hate mushrooms, my dad loves to run, I love to run, I look like my dad more than I do my mom. My dad knows how to speak Donald Duck, I know how to speak Donald Duck. My dad has blue eyes, I have blue eyes. I have some ways I am like my mom too. My mom love rides that go like straight up and straight down then go upside down a couple of times too. My dad does not and I do. My mom likes cooked broccoli. I like cooked broccoli. My mom loves cucumbers. I love cucumbers. My dad doesn't. My mom and my dad, both have blue eyes. I have blue eyes. My mom and dad had blond hair when they were young. I have blond hair. My mom and dad both had warts. I have warts. Except my mom burned hers off and my dad ripped his off. I am taking medicine to get them off without it hurting. It is actually working, they are going away. I love my mom and dad and am excited to live with them eternally.

No comments: