Friday, December 18, 2009

Update

Well, I don;t really take my camera every where but I guess that I'll just write. I think that this year is very scary and has been very scary. Especially school. Junior High is big. You hear a lot more swearing then usual and there are a lot of people dating and all that sort of stuff. Even I have a lot of people who are asking me out and I have to say no. We had the school dance today and it looked like a lot of people tried to ask me to dance but chickened out at the last second. At times someone would come up to me, pause, say hi MaKelle then run off shaking his head and talking to them self. My friend Tiane asked me if I was going to the dance and I said I don't know because there are normally only a couple of guys in the 7th grade who bring up enough courage to go up to a girl and say, "Hey...Will you go to the dance with me?" Its really true. Well, Sorry I haven't been really blogging so much any more I have just been so busy with soccer and basketball which we have won every single game so far. Cool cool. I am almost done with my story I am making called "The Ring Curse" It really is good so far. Also I am trying to find some good Christmas songs to play on the flute so if any of you have any suggestions please let me know. I would also like to know if it is weird if this one kid you've known for a long time just one day comes up and hugs you then runs away and if 8th and 7th grade boys keep on poking you in the shoulder and keep walking. Is this weird? I am so confused and my feelings are changing and I can't tell what they are but I think I do. If any of you have any advice please either talk to me or post me a comment. I would as well like to see more then just my parents post a comment so I know people are reading my blog instead of wasting my time doing all of this when no one is reading it any way. My parents know what is happening in my life the only one I think they might really want to know about is school because they are not there to experience it. Well, I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!! From MaKelle GOodrich

1 comment:

Shafferprincess said...

I read your blog everytime you post, kiddo! :)

As for the boys, every boy that age goes through some sort of something like that. Even your dad did. And your uncles. It's annoying - especially if they keep doing it. If they do, just stand up for yourself and tell them you don't like it.

Good luck! And congrats on all of your games! That's awesome!

Renee